Divisional Academy Programs
Engineering and Information Technology (11th &12th Grade Academy) pathway - Preparing innovators and technologists for the Greater Peninsula and Virginia.
- An Academy offered within at least one high school in each Greater Peninsula school division.
- A selective application process for rising juniors.
- Preparation for high growth and high demand occupations with Greater Peninsula employers.
- Course alignment with the Engineering Technology and Information Technology Associate Degree programs at TNCC and transferable to ODU.
- High academic requirements: 2.5 GPA, 4 years of science, math beyond Algebra II, 4 years of English, and 2 years of foreign language.
- Advanced technical training resulting in dual enrollment and/or industry credentialing.
- Full-day course sequence offered within the school division, at NHREC, at TNCC, and/or through distance learning resulting in at least 9 transferable college credits and/or industry credentialing.
- Automated Manufacturing Technician
- Calibration Technician
- Quality Control Technician
- Quality Engineer
- Precision Inspector
- Production Manager
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Industrial Engineer Technician
- Engineering Assistant
- Project Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics Technician
- Simulation Modeling Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Systems Designer
- Database Administrator
- Database Analyst
- E-Business Specialist
- Help desk Specialist
- Information Systems Architect
- Maintenance Technician
- PC Support Specialist
- PC Systems Coordinator
- Product Support Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Communicator